We build these portable corral panels to get used. Regularly. They’re designed for travel. And built for good.
Nothing fancy. Nothing to complain about.Just solid, functional design. We started building these corral panels for ourselves first. We travel with horses a lot. We needed the same things you do.
- We needed to know the horses are safe.
- We wanted something solid and secure.
- It had to be simple—easy enough for anyone to use.
Nothing flimsy or rickety. We knew what we didn’t need. NO gadgets, or any non-horse-friendly construction. NO telescoping tubes. NO velcro straps. NO wimpy imported glorified galvanized electrical conduit. Plastic caps? PVC??? Uh…no, thanks.
When we couldn’t find what we wanted..we built our own. And they worked great!
—And they’ll work great for you, too!
Join the ranks of some of the best horsemen and women all around the country. Get a Corrals 2 Go! portable corral system. You’ll sleep better knowing your horses are safe and secure when you travel.
• Standard Three-Rail Corral Panel
– 50 inches tall. The bottom rail is 19 1/4″ from the ground, and the three spaces between the rails is 14 1/4″. Currently available in 6′, 7′ 4″ and 10′ lengths. Plenty of fence for many horses.
• Extra Tall Four-Rail Corral Panel
– 56 inches tall. The bottom rail is 17″ from the ground, and the two spaces between the rails is 12″. Currently available in 6′ and 7′-4″ lengths. A little more weight but a lot more fence.
We can build custom panels—you name the size, configuration and powdercoat color. Contact us with your ideas and we can get you a quote.