Corrals 2 Go! Portable Corral Panels
We build these portable corral panels to get used. Regularly. They’re designed for travel. And built for good.
Nothing fancy, nothing to complain about. Just solid, functional design. We built them for ourselves first. We travel with horses a lot. We needed the horses safe. Wanted something secure. Simple. Easy for anyone to use. Nothing flimsy or rickety. No gadgets, or non-horse friendly construction. Telescoping tubes? Velcro straps? Electrical conduit? PVC??? Uh…no, thanks. So we built our own. And they worked—great!
Good Reasons To Choose Corrals 2 Go! Portable Corral Panels
- Lightweight. Strong. Durable. Built to last.
- 3/4″ square American steel tubing. Handmade in the USA.
- Available in Standard Three-Rail (50″) and Tall Four-Rail (56″) models.
- Three Standard Lengths: 6′, 7′-4″ and 10′ panels. See portable corral price list. Custom sizes available.
- Durable, industrial powder-coat finish. High visibility white — for you and your horse — day and night.
- Free-Standing. No risk of damage to your trailer or injury to your horse. And no lost sleep from horses bumping against your trailer!
- Versatile — many possible arrangements. See portable corral configurations.
- Any Corrals 2 Go! portable corral panel can function as a gate.
- Easy and Fast to Set Up — even for one person.
Cowgirl and Rip, 15-1 hand Quarter horses, check out the Tall Four-Rail design.
The Tall Four-Rail Corral Panel model is 56 inches tall. The bottom rail is 17″ from the ground, and the space between rails is 12″. Currently available in 6′ and 7′-4″ lengths. A little more weight but a lot more fence.
The Standard Three-Rail Corral Panel is 50 inches tall. The bottom rail is 19 1/4″ from the ground, and the space between rails is 14 1/4″. Currently available in 6′, 7′ 4″ and 10′ lengths.